Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Peoria County Highway Department Oversize / Overweight Moving Permit


  1. 1. Step 1
  2. 2. Step 2
  • Step 1

    1. The moving permit fee will be determined by Peoria County Highway Department upon submittal. You will be invoiced for the fee.
    2. If no IDOT Permit Number required, type "N/A".
    3. Person who can answer questions or make corrections to permit.